Professionals - Attorney Network Services
Attorneys - Why You Should Register with WhoNeedsLegal
Are you willing to provide legal advice directly to the public and/or review contracts for free or at an affordable price?
Do you crave a more independent, flexible work schedule to spend time with family and friends?
If you answered yes to either or both of these questions, and you also meet the following requirements, then you should register today with WhoNeedsLegal and make your services available to the public.
If you meet the following requirements, you should register today with WhoNeedsLegal and make your services available to the public:
Terms and Conditions of WhoNeedsLegal, which are each subject to change without notice.
If you have developed various forms and would like to make such forms free to the public, please send an email to our customer service department below.
Benefits to Attorneys
Permits attorneys to provide affordable legal services to the public.
Expands customer base.
- Permits attorneys to gain experience in areas selected by attorney.
Increases revenue from legal matters.
Allows attorneys to have more flexibility in their work schedules and spend time with family and friends.
Our virtual system permits the ability to keep track of completed and pending requests from, and, communicate with, members of the public.
Benefits to Public
- Helps members of the public find affordable attorneys to assist them in reviewing their documents and finding answers to their legal questions.
- Provides an additional resource for members of the public to easily contact and communicate with attorneys.
- Alleviates the thorny issue of compensation.
- Provides members of the public with more options for finding affordable attorneys.
- Makes the legal profession more accessible.
How Does it Work?