YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
WhoNeedsLegal.com provides an online legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to: (i) prepare their own legal documents; or (ii) locate their own attorneys to answer their legal questions. To that extent, the Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. At no time do we or any of our employees review your answers or any questions or other information submitted by you for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, exercise professional judgment, provide legal advice, representation or services, provide for the practice of law, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. Our documents are not individualized and are not offered as a specific solution to individual problems. In providing documents to individual members of the public, we do not provide assistance or advice in selecting the appropriate form or forms or in the adaptation of such forms to your particular circumstance. WhoNeedsLegal and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. If you utilize any tools provided by our website to find answers to your legal questions, you are recognized as the client of the attorney chosen by you if the attorney accepts to answer your legal question. Your use of WhoNeedsLegal for any purpose does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and WhoNeedsLegal.
WhoNeedsLegal strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, WhoNeedsLegal cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind WhoNeedsLegal provides can fit every circumstance. Additionally, our documents are not individualized and are not offered as a specific solution to individual problems. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. If your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You may also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party's account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify WhoNeedsLegal immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. WhoNeedsLegal shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by WhoNeedsLegal, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by WhoNeedsLegal.com, LLC. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, forms, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by WhoNeedsLegal or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by WhoNeedsLegal, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of WhoNeedsLegal's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. WhoNeedsLegal does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by WhoNeedsLegal. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by WhoNeedsLegal.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than WhoNeedsLegal (each a "Third Party Site"). WhoNeedsLegal works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites may be linked with WhoNeedsLegal. WhoNeedsLegal is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. WhoNeedsLegal makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. WhoNeedsLegal is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. WhoNeedsLegal is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WhoNeedsLegal of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that WhoNeedsLegal is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
License to Use. WhoNeedsLegal grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the "Forms") for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form. Resale of Forms Prohibited: By ordering Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of WhoNeedsLegal.com.
6. Use of [WhoNeedsLegal Legal Question Service]. On our Site and through our website tools, we offer the ability for you to post your general legal question, locate, and choose an attorney who has agreed to answer your question. This service allows you to utilize your discretion to choose your attorney, thereby providing you with a direct and personal relationship with an attorney. Because you choose the attorney, WhoNeedsLegal does not direct which attorney you should use nor do we analyze your legal problems to help you find suitable attorneys. WhoNeedsLegal does not make any claims regarding the competence or character of any attorney. Attorneys selected by you for assistance in answering your legal questions may contact you by email or telephone, when responding to your posting. The information provided on this website by you may not be protected by the attorney-client privilege. Accordingly, you are recommended to only provide general information and not communicate any confidential information. Confidential information should not be disclosed until your selected attorney has been retained by you and such attorney has completed an appropriate conflicts check and has agreed to provide you with assistance regarding your question. Your use of WhoNeedsLegal for such purpose does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and WhoNeedsLegal.
You agree that under no circumstances will we be responsible for (i) any information contained or omitted from the site; (ii)any person's reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete; (iii) the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of this website. We also have no responsibility for (iv) any person's satisfaction with any attorney, whether relating to the lawyer's competence, diligence, or otherwise; (v)the results of any advice given by or representation from any attorney; or (vi) the failure or refusal of any attorney to respond or consult to you. We make no representation that the quality of any legal services performed by any attorney is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. You understand that memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses and memberships in a scientific, expert, or authority or certifications in a particular field of law, do not mean that such attorney is more expert or competent than any other attorney. You also understand that any indication of a limitation of practice does not mean that any agency or board has certified such attorney as a specialist, expert or authority in an indicated field of law practice, nor does it mean that such attorney is more expert or competent than any other attorney. We urge all users to make an independent investigation and evaluation of any attorney such user is considering hiring to answer your legal question.
WhoNeedsLegal does not solicit directly or indirectly professional employment for any attorney, but instead provides a self-help tool for you to find affordable attorneys who can help you answer your legal questions. To be listed in our directory, the listed attorneys do not provide us with any compensation or anything of value.
Anyone considering an attorney should independently investigate the attorney's credentials and ability. We may provide basic biographical information with the aim of aiding the user in gathering factual data the user can use to investigate an attorney's credentials. Additional information about an attorney is also available by contacting the Bar Association in the State in which the attorney is licensed. You agree that WhoNeedsLegal has no liability whatsoever for any errors or corrections to an attorney's information provided on this site or for any advice provided by any attorney.
Rights and Responsibilities of WhoNeedsLegal:
WhoNeedsLegal is not the publisher or author of the User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that WhoNeedsLegal members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. WhoNeedsLegal disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, WhoNeedsLegal takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, please contact us.
If WhoNeedsLegal's technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a user pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other users, WhoNeedsLegal reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the WhoNeedsLegal technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, WhoNeedsLegal may temporarily disable that user's access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, WhoNeedsLegal will contact the user as soon as feasible.
WhoNeedsLegal has the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact or otherwise change any User Content, (ii) re-categorize any User Content to place it in a more appropriate location or (iii) pre-screen or delete any User Content. WhoNeedsLegal reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Rights and Responsibilities of WhoNeedsLegal Users or Other Posters of User Content:
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any WhoNeedsLegal service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for obtaining the copyright holder's permission first.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other users who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to WhoNeedsLegal to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a WhoNeedsLegal User and Reader of User Content:
Your access to any postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).
You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact WhoNeedsLegal via E-MAIL as soon as possible.
9. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, SERVICES, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHONEEDSLEGAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WHONEEDSLEGAL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS AND SERVICES THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WHONEEDSLEGAL SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WHONEEDSLEGAL, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION OR OTHERWISE, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF WHONEEDSLEGAL HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
IF ANY LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN WHONEEDSLEGAL MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE MONETARY AMOUNT PAYABLE TO US BY YOU. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION OF DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WhoNeedsLegal, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
12. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of WhoNeedsLegal Services, WhoNeedsLegal does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. Such comments, feedback, information or material submitted to WhoNeedsLegal through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and WhoNeedsLegal's property. By providing such submissions to WhoNeedsLegal you hereby assign to WhoNeedsLegal, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. WhoNeedsLegal shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
13. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing WhoNeedsLegal or using WhoNeedsLegal's legal document preparation Service or other Services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your WhoNeedsLegal user account.
WhoNeedsLegal may immediately remove any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of WhoNeedsLegal or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. WhoNeedsLegal will remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and you would like WhoNeedsLegal to remove the material in question, please contact us immediately.
14. Inappropriate Content.
15. Compliance with Export Restrictions.
You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
17. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ 2009 WhoNeedsLegal.com, LLC. All pictures and photographs, Copyright @2009 WhoNeedsLegal.com, LLC or Jupiterimages Corporation, respectively. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
18. Trademarks. WhoNeedsLegal, WhoNeedsLegal.com, the bi-colored " logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of WhoNeedsLegal. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
19. Statutes of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action, or dispute arising out of or related to the use of the Site, must be filed within one (1) year after such claim, cause of action, or dispute arose, unless such claim, cause of action or dispute has a statute of limitation less than one (1) year, or such claim, dispute or cause of action shall be forever barred.
20. Attorney Ethics Notice. If you are an attorney, you acknowledge that rules of professional conduct apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by such rules. The rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of law, misrepresentations of fact, competent representation, continuing legal education and due diligence. We disclaim any and all responsibility for an attorney's compliance with these rules.
WhoNeedsLegal is not a law firm, and the employees of WhoNeedsLegal are not acting as your attorney. WhoNeedsLegal's legal document service and other services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. WhoNeedsLegal cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. WhoNeedsLegal is not an attorney and may not perform the legal services that an attorney performs.
By using WhoNeedsLegal to assist your self-representation and in finding an attorney to help you answer your questions, you agree to the following:
- I am representing myself in this legal matter (excluding where attorney chosen to answer specific questions);
- No attorney-client privilege is created with WhoNeedsLegal;
- I have been informed of the services performed and the cost of these services;
- No governmental entity or authority has evaluated or approved WhoNeedsLegal's knowledge or experience, or the quality of WhoNeedsLegal's services;
- I may obtain information about free or low-cost legal representation through a local bar association or legal aid foundation and I may also contact local law enforcement, a district attorney or a legal foundation if I believe that I have been a victim of fraud, the unauthorized practice of law or any other injury;
- WhoNeedsLegal is not permitted to engage in the practice of law; WhoNeedsLegal is prohibited from providing any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to a consumer about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies;
- If, prior to my usage or purchase, I believe that WhoNeedsLegal gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with such usage or purchase and any usage or purchase that I do make will be null and void;
- WhoNeedsLegal does not direct an attorney for you to use nor do we analyze your legal problems to help you find suitable attorneys; WhoNeedsLegal does not make any claims regarding the competence or character of any attorney;
- WhoNeedsLegal does not solicit directly or indirectly professional employment for any attorney nor receive any compensation or anything of value from any attorney;
- I understand that I have the right to rescind any contract for any WhoNeedsLegal services within 24 hours of the signing of it or such other period permitted by applicable law by giving WhoNeedsLegal any written statement to the effect that the contract is cancelled. On the rescission of the agreement for services, WhoNeedsLegal shall immediately return to me any fees paid to WhoNeedsLegal by yourself, except fees for services that were actually, necessarily and reasonably performed on my behalf with my knowing and express written consent; and
- In utilizing our self-help services to find an affordable attorney to answer your legal questions, I understand I have the right to rescind the services for any reason, including but not limited to, where I believe the attorney I am utilizing to answer my question is unethical, improper or inadequate, I shall be entitled to a refund of monies in WhoNeedsLegal's possession, except fees for services actually, necessarily and reasonably performed on my behalf with my knowing and express written consent. I agree to recoup directly from the attorney any fees that have been paid out to an attorney on my behalf.
Our Commitment to Privacy
- We pledge to hold all information you provide to us in absolute privacy.
- We will NEVER share your name, e-mail address or personal information with any third party, unless specifically authorized by you. We NEVER sell or rent our mailing list.
- Only authorized employees may access your information.
Traffic Data and Information. Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies, the following categories of information may be tracked when a visitor enters the site: (1) IP address, (2) domain servers, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, (4) types of web browsers (collectively 'Traffic Data'). WhoNeedsLegal may use such data for general marketing purposes and in order to help enhance customer experience on the website.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness.
Personal Information. In order for each customer to access and utilize WhoNeedsLegal's legal document products and services, WhoNeedsLegal requires each customer to provide us with personal information (collectively 'Personally Identifiable Information').
Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) 'Contact Data' (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address), (ii) 'Financial Data' (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), (iii) 'Demographic Data' (such as your zip code and gender), and (iv) other data. This Personally Identifiable Information may be necessary to generate the legal documents created by our software program.
Please note that Contact Data and Traffic Data may be used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors respectively, in order to enhance the consumer experience on the website. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
We may also use Contact Data such as name, physical address and email address to provide special information and promotions regarding our products or in order to contact the customer regarding an order. Any Financial Data gather is used strictly for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transaction for your order.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information. As stated above, we will keep your Personally Identifiable Data private, and will not share it with third parties unless you specifically approve of the disclosure, or if WhoNeedsLegal is required by law to comply with a valid legal requirement such as law, federal regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order, or if required to process transactions or for purpose of its services.
Third Party Websites. WhoNeedsLegal may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Our Commitment To Data Security. We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted by secure servers.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SITE, YOU MAY CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS. In order for each customer to access and utilize WhoNeedsLegal's products and services, WhoNeedsLegal each requires customer to provide us with personal information (collectively 'Personally Identifiable Information'). Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) 'Contact Data' (such as your name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address), (ii) 'Financial Data' (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), and (iii) 'Demographic Data' (such as your zip code and gender).
METHODS THE COMPANY USES TO COLLECT INFORMATION. WhoNeedsLegal utilizes a number of internal and third party methods to recognize visitor data such as IP addresses and browser settings (Collectively 'Visitor Data').
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. WhoNeedsLegal may use your Personally Identifiable Information to verify your identity and process your order through Merchant Accounting Services. Your Contact Data may be used to contact you in order to follow up with transactions initiated on the WhoNeedsLegal website, inform you of any changes to the Site and send you additional information about WhoNeedsLegal. We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with any third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We do not sell Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. In this case, you may be able to visit the website; however, you may not be able to access and use those portions of the website which require your Personally Identifiable Information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. WhoNeedsLegal may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
LOST OR STOLEN DATA. WhoNeedsLegal has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. We will have no liability however to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.